<< Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема >>  

The Way to Create a Team at NBA 2K19

Модераторы: admin, Грегор, Хомячок, монитоша
Автор Сообщение
Cszcy
09.08.2018, 15:26Цитата
[ Наблюдатель ]
Пользователь #6341
Scheduled amateur arent abundant cuz of NBA 2K19 MT reward, and complete more difficult endure chalenges, that are achievable with few minutes cards and 99% of cheesing. I do it cuz abridgement of articles, and stop at live match(30), cuz I dont begna anchor my TV or gamepad Mygm was my favorite strategy endure year, and they broke it with awful narrative, NBA 2K18 MT and to able intangible (first 3 picks), so swaped into myleague.

Image: http://chuantu.biz/t6/351/1533190519x-1566688706.jpg

No cutscenes or improvement and you're befuddled appropriate into this season. Unfortunately there's no personalization, which just shows apathy out of 2K. You should try it out buy 2k18 mt if you're annoyed of the debility of online mycareer.

The alone affair which turns me off from just do I gram offline is the actuality that I can't adapt my player, it's an entire bolt 22, I abhorrence the way online myplayer is set up appropriate now but I can't play it afterwards accepting able to modify my shooter, distill motions and equipment.

I ambition they would just add a skip activity if you've apparent it after. I accept the cut scenes that advance experience that is air-conditioned I guess. Nevertheless, the nearest ones afore or afterwards a daring humans progressing into a abode to allocution for 3 accounts and say nothing... accord us the benefit to ascendancy our match.

I would not apperception as abundant in the event the cut scenes were actually acceptable but they're a abasement - maybe alone 10 year olds do adore the scenes breadth your amateur al of a sudden begins accepting associate associate with all the various NBA superstars and begs for an allure to MJ's golf tournament, and on top of that they are NBA 2K19 News even rational.
Наверх

Быстрый ответ:

Перейти:     Наверх

Render time: 0.0553 second(s); 0.0150 of that for queries. DB queries: 32. Memory Usage: 988,840b